Sunday, September 23, 2007

Quick Update

There is not much new to report here. We are over half way done down here in Arizona and its finally cooling off. I will actually be sad to leave. We have made some fun friends here. We had a short scare that Aaron was going to be deployed to Afghanistan, but it looks like that isn't going to happen any more...as of yet anyway. Hopefully, it will stay that way. Anyway, I haven't posted anything for a while, so I thought it was about time to show-off our cute little boy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you guys have a blog. I miss you and it's fun to get to see you guys and all the fun videos of Jonah.

Love Mel

Jessica said...

Melanie,
I am so glad you sent that email with your blog info. I feel so bad we have lost touch. I can't believe how big and adorable Jonah is now. I love all the videos. I will have to get some up of Jack. He just turned two and is such a fun boy! Our family blog is jessieleelee.blogspot.com. Check it out when you get a chance. We have moved from our last home as well, but only 15 mins. west. I will have to email you and get your new info so we can chat sometime. So glad to hear from you!
Loves,
Jessica Lee

Unknown said...

Hi Mel,
So I was tagged and now you are it. Check my blog to find out what to do.

melandjason.blogspot.com

Jacob, Carolyn, and Wes said...

September '07, surely there is something new to report...