Sunday, March 1, 2009

New for 2009

So, I have not been on my blog yet since the New Year rang in and not much has changed with the family, except of course Anya, who will continue to change daily over the next few months. Just a quick update...Anya is now crawling, and standing, and dancing...and she LOVES to take toys away from her brother. She has no desire to play with her toys, but goes straight for his every time. Jonah is a great big brother and although he shows mild annoyance at his sister's precocious ways, he is very gentle and loving. He loves to play with his cousins and friends and is now very sad when he does not get to see them on a daily basis. He has become fond of helping me in the kitchen and can get everything out for his own breakfast when its cereal (although I still prefer to pour the milk), he makes his own PB&J sandwich (although I still prefer to spread the jelly for him), and he makes pancakes and knows all of the ingredients that go into it by heart. He has recently added egg salad to his repertoire of things he can make (see the picture). He is also taking gymnastics still and loves to do Kung Fu...which is also his favorite movie of the moment (Kung Fu Panda). Aaron is still plugging away at work and has become our baby girl's go to guy. I am still trying to stay ahead of a clean house and keep my children intellectually stimulated, as well as myself. I have also been running on the treadmill and it appears as though it is finally paying off...phew, I'm tired! Well, here are a few recent pictures and videos.

2 comments:

bella utahan said...

so happy to see your happenings!!! your kids are darling!

Kristi said...

I miss you guys!