Sunday, October 4, 2009

Anya, My Little Personality













Now Anya has developed quite the personality. In fact, I think I've caught a glimpse of what I'm going to be dealing with when she is a teenager and frankly I'm a little nervous. But she is so darn cute and she has so much personality I can't help but just laugh at her most of the time now. The one good thing is she seems to have a desire to help mom, so hopefully she keeps that up through the years. You can see that here as she is helping me to unload the dishwasher...yeah, she needs a little practice. She loves to do ANYTHING her brother does, so she is learning all sorts of tricks like somersaults and wrestling. She already climbs fairly large slides and goes down on her own (she is actually quite coordinated and careful). She also likes to read books and walk the dog (we found the perfect dog her size at a party we were at one day). She wants to try everything...she even hung from a pull up bar by herself at my father-in-laws house for about 15 seconds when she saw the bigger cousins trying to do pull ups...it was hilarious and I wish I had the picture to post. Anyway, enjoy some of these little ditties.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mel, Anya is so cute. She is a great little helper. Don't you just love that? Zoey likes to help me do everything. Can't wait to get to see you guys in a few short weeks.

Mommy Madness said...

She is SO CUTE!! I love when babies/toddlers want to help. They are little mimics.

Elwell Family said...

She is such a cutie! She is growing up so fast! We miss you guys...sometimes wish we were all back in our happy little bubble called Provo :) Tell Aaron we say hi!