Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's Christmas!









So, as some of you already know, we didn't go to NY for the holidays for the first time in I don't know how long, so we actually got to decorate our house and enjoy Christmas at home in CA. It was about 60 degrees and sunny and it was oh so nice, although very weird without the snow. The kids had a wonderful Christmas, and got everything they wanted and then some, mostly because of "Santa" who apparently has relocated to Afghanistan temporarily. He must be trying to bring them the Christmas spirit so everyone can be happy and our families can come home. Anyway, while opening presents there were many comments from Jonah like, "This is the best Christmas ever!" and "I'm so lucky!" and "It's just what I wanted!" So, I'm glad he was grateful and excited, but I fear all of my emphasis on serving and giving I tried to concentrate on throughout the beginning of the month was lost. Oh well, there is always next year. Well, here are a few choice photos.

2 comments:

bella utahan said...

what a great christmas!!! I love decorating and feeling like you are "unwrapping" Christmas! I did not know Aaron was away.

Elwell Family said...

I can't believe how big Anya is! She is so cute! Looks like you had a great Christmas. We didn't go anywhere for the holidays either...it was really quiet, but nice. Hope you are all doing well!