Monday, June 21, 2010

Its About Time!!!

OK, so alot has happened since my last blog entry and I will try to catch everyone up without being long about it. First of all, we did have a new baby born into our family on February 11, 2010. It was a baby boy we named Micah Raymond Butterfield the middle name was after my father and grandfather). The first name was Aaron's pick and I wasn't even a fan, but for some reason when he came out and we saw him we both knew his name would be Micah even though we had some other favorites on the table. So, I'm still getting used to it, but we know it was the right one to choose. He came out 9lbs. 3 oz. and has not stopped growing since (his nickname was Moose when he was born). He even gained weight in the hospital. Today he is 4 months old and sits at a whopping 19 lbs. So, I didn't have a little baby for long and boy are my arms tired. He has a very sweet personality unless he is bored or tired and then he gets angry and roars. He talks more than any of my other babies and will tell his dad all kinds of stories when he holds him (as you see in the one video, he also gives him other surprises as well). Yes, apparently he is what they call a "happy puker" even though I'm not sure he's that happy about it. Jonah and Anya adore him and are so good with him. So, here are a few pics and videos to show you the little tyke.









1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congrats! I was wondering when he was coming. Micah is adorable. I am so glad to see all the new updates. Matt getting married! Wow! Great news! I can't believe you were here in DC. We should have met up! Next time for sure please call. I would love to see you. Give that little cutie a squeeze for me!